Hello!

So many replies! I included a picture from July right after adding the torch. I don't have a good full tank shot since then, but I will post more up to date shots in the tank forum later. Looking forward to learning from all of you!
IMG_20190721_192739385.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R... Great looking Tank... Nice Rock Work... Riding Along:)

My Sister put the scape together - I'll have to let her know that people like it. She really enjoyed putting it together. Can't see it in the picture, but right in the middle there's a big cave that the shrimp loves to hang out in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new