Hello!

Stevel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm fairly new to the hobby. I took over my Dad's tank in June (45g All-Glass cube 24x24x18). He only had soft corals (leather finger and mushrooms) and I have started to branch into LPS. I currently have a torch, duncan, and I added a hammer yesterday. For inverts I have a very old fire shrimp (original to the tank 4 or so years ago) as well as 5 hermit crabs and 5 snails (can't recall their name). For fish I have 2 clowns original to the tank (who doesn't?) a 6-line wrasse which was always my Dad's favorite, a neon dottyback, and I added a Diamond Goby yesterday with the hammer coral.

Enjoying everything so far, and I'm lucky to have such a mature tank to start with. Hoping to start a larger tank here in a few years.
Welcome and enjoy your little ocean wonderland. It’s a wonderful hobby

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm fairly new to the hobby. I took over my Dad's tank in June (45g All-Glass cube 24x24x18). He only had soft corals (leather finger and mushrooms) and I have started to branch into LPS. I currently have a torch, duncan, and I added a hammer yesterday. For inverts I have a very old fire shrimp (original to the tank 4 or so years ago) as well as 5 hermit crabs and 5 snails (can't recall their name). For fish I have 2 clowns original to the tank (who doesn't?) a 6-line wrasse which was always my Dad's favorite, a neon dottyback, and I added a Diamond Goby yesterday with the hammer coral.

Enjoying everything so far, and I'm lucky to have such a mature tank to start with. Hoping to start a larger tank here in a few years.
Welcome.
IMG_20191024_224629_01.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back