Hello!

I'm fairly new to the hobby. I took over my Dad's tank in June (45g All-Glass cube 24x24x18). He only had soft corals (leather finger and mushrooms) and I have started to branch into LPS. I currently have a torch, duncan, and I added a hammer yesterday. For inverts I have a very old fire shrimp (original to the tank 4 or so years ago) as well as 5 hermit crabs and 5 snails (can't recall their name). For fish I have 2 clowns original to the tank (who doesn't?) a 6-line wrasse which was always my Dad's favorite, a neon dottyback, and I added a Diamond Goby yesterday with the hammer coral.

Enjoying everything so far, and I'm lucky to have such a mature tank to start with. Hoping to start a larger tank here in a few years.
Welcome and enjoy your little ocean wonderland. It’s a wonderful hobby
 
I'm fairly new to the hobby. I took over my Dad's tank in June (45g All-Glass cube 24x24x18). He only had soft corals (leather finger and mushrooms) and I have started to branch into LPS. I currently have a torch, duncan, and I added a hammer yesterday. For inverts I have a very old fire shrimp (original to the tank 4 or so years ago) as well as 5 hermit crabs and 5 snails (can't recall their name). For fish I have 2 clowns original to the tank (who doesn't?) a 6-line wrasse which was always my Dad's favorite, a neon dottyback, and I added a Diamond Goby yesterday with the hammer coral.

Enjoying everything so far, and I'm lucky to have such a mature tank to start with. Hoping to start a larger tank here in a few years.
Welcome.
IMG_20191024_224629_01.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new