Hello

Welcome to Reef2Reef!
tenor (1).gif
 
Thank you ! Hoping to lean on my fellow reefers for help and suggestions - aquascaping has definitely been kicking my butt !

My forte! I throw rocks in, and move them until they don’t tumble around...... it’s a “natural approach “
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Congratulations on getting started!

StartingLine.gif
 
My forte! I throw rocks in, and move them until they don’t tumble around...... it’s a “natural approach “

I tried that - but I have a cube and wanted to make it a clownfish tank so trying to create this beautiful stack and now i have millions of zapstraps holding things together ! Then i make the mistake of looking at other tanks and then think dangit get a hammer, start again
 
Hello and welcome!

What size tank will your adventure in saltwater start with?
I have a 60cube , a 90cube and eventually my 260 gallon -
i can only afford the 60 right now:D and have amassed a HOB skimmer, 2 jebao circulation pumps,and am on the hunt for a gyre.
I have a 300w chinese blackbox LED
plans are modest - anenome, clownfish, maybe some easy corals
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new