Hello!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike0001
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to R2R. :)

welcome.gif
 
My name is Mike. I’ve had my marine tank for 6 months now. I have 2 clownfish (onyx I think) an Anthia, and a just purchased a BTW. It’s a 40 gallon breeder. This is my first saltwater tank. I’m a registered nurse and a guitar player. Here is my work in progress tank.
94295C5F-25ED-4EB2-9B2A-7B3788C0463A.jpeg
IMG_20191112_193527_01.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new