Hello!

Welcome to R2R!
tenor (1).gif
 
Welcome to R2R Jason. This is a place to understand all of the issues that you may be having. GHA issues are annoying, but you can definitely get through them.
Thanks for the support! It was very discouraging at first but I think im gaining ground for sure.
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Father of five and still have time to run multiple tanks?!? Props!!!
I never said I had time to run them! Lol hence the gha problem. I do plan to build a 125 gallon I have and then keep two EVOs for QTs. One for fish and one for coral
 
I wasn't to say thank you to everybody for such a warm welcome. Ive been apart of a lot of "communities" before but none of them are a Family like reefing community.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new