Hello!

Welcome to R2R!!
giphy (4).gif
 
Hello!
Have my first Saltwater Tank! Just a little jbj 10 gallon, Been going for Abit. watchman goby and some clowns, some ricordea, GSP, elegance, and a gold torch. Looking forward to learning lots!
Welcome to R2R. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you.
 
Welcome. This community is awesome and helpful. Hope you find it as wonderful as my wife and I do.

l0MYGb1LuZ3n7dRnO.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new