Hello

kyleorso

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2020
Messages
88
Reaction score
207
Location
Herrin, Illinois
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I'm a long time lurker who recently joined. I had fresh water tanks growing up and then was out of the hobby for many years. About 3 years ago I started in Saltwater with a 75 gallon tank with a 35 gallon sump. I had many failures along the way. I have learned and continue to learn alot. The tank is currently in the mist of a overhaul correcting some of my saltwater newbie mistakes with my aquascape, sand, equipment and lighting choices, etc.

I also just fired up a 65 gallon tank for my almost 5 year old daughter who loves to help with the tanks. I'm thinking of starting a build thread on that tank so I will save all the juicy details for later.

Thanks to the communicty for this great resource.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!
Wtr2r39.gif
 
Hello! I'm a long time lurker who recently joined. I had fresh water tanks growing up and then was out of the hobby for many years. About 3 years ago I started in Saltwater with a 75 gallon tank with a 35 gallon sump. I had many failures along the way. I have learned and continue to learn alot. The tank is currently in the mist of a overhaul correcting some of my saltwater newbie mistakes with my aquascape, sand, equipment and lighting choices, etc.

I also just fired up a 65 gallon tank for my almost 5 year old daughter who loves to help with the tanks. I'm thinking of starting a build thread on that tank so I will save all the juicy details for later.

Thanks to the communicty for this great resource.
Welcome to R2R. Great to get your daughter involved.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new