Hello

drvh2

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
18
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I am new to reefing and I’m fact do not yet have a reef tank. I have been trying to learn all I can before I dive in. I appreciate gleaning insight from all of your posts and questions. I’m thinking about getting a Waterbox 20 as my first tank. Advice is appreciated!
Thanks,
Do
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to the Reef. It's a good idea to do research on what you want before buying, that will save you time and money. I would suggest deciding what fish and corals you want and then build the tank from there.
 
splash.gif

Welcome to the family! You're off to a great start already. Learning as much as possible before you start will save you loads of aggravation down the road. Glad to have you with us!
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new