OP
OP
karleeaddison

karleeaddison

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Saw you at the Live Sale! How did your husband get you into reefing so I can get my S/O more into it. What's the secret? lol :D
and,
Welcome to R2R.jpg
I like to look for coral for him a lot so I knew a little bit but just what looks good. I happened to scroll passed a Walking Dendro and I think they are the coolest little things. I started talking to my husband more about them and how I wanted one. Later that week we went to one of our local fish shops and they had a ton of new baby clownfish. I happen to really like some of the designer clowns. My husband was like well they have smaller tanks if you wanted to try out the hobby. At that point I decided I wanted to get a 10gal. I ended up getting shipped a 20gal..... Soooo here i am with a 20gal tank and I need to make it look pretty :D

OP
OP
karleeaddison

karleeaddison

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish my wife would get into it. She likes to look at it and i have explained things to her MANY times. She still calls my hammer a brain coral. Doesnt care much for most of it but LOVES the Hermit Crabs.
Lol I still can’t pronounce a lot of the corals tbh. My husband is constantly telling me how to properly say the coral names! Haha

CelestEel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!
I just started getting into saltwater fish this last week! My husband has been trying to get me into the hobby for quite some time and finally I caved. I just got my first 20gal cube and have it all set up. I participated in the WWC Fragtoberfest this last weekend and had a blast! I’m excited to be here:)
WtR2R 5.jpg

Hello @karleeaddison! Welcome to Reef2Reef!
How was your haul from the WWC Fragtoberfest?

Last edited:

Richard savage

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!
I just started getting into saltwater fish this last week! My husband has been trying to get me into the hobby for quite some time and finally I caved. I just got my first 20gal cube and have it all set up. I participated in the WWC Fragtoberfest this last weekend and had a blast! I’m excited to be here:)
Welcome to r2r, most helpful website there is !!!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back