Hello!

virtual reality

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you made it. We were waiting for you.

welcome.gif

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun...

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!
I just started getting into saltwater fish this last week! My husband has been trying to get me into the hobby for quite some time and finally I caved. I just got my first 20gal cube and have it all set up. I participated in the WWC Fragtoberfest this last weekend and had a blast! I’m excited to be here:)
Hi Karlee!! Welcome to Reef2Reef and the reefing hobby!! This is such a great site to be on to learn and grow with so many amazing other reefers!

If you are interested in checking out my new channel I would love your support and feedback! Could be helpful with some tips and tricks that I have learned over my years of reefing! Hope to chat soon!

Mkkari

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!
I just started getting into saltwater fish this last week! My husband has been trying to get me into the hobby for quite some time and finally I caved. I just got my first 20gal cube and have it all set up. I participated in the WWC Fragtoberfest this last weekend and had a blast! I’m excited to be here:)
Welcome to family :)

A+Aquatics

Rare Coral Curator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

Hello Karlee and welcome to the family at Reef2Reef. We are excited to see your display flourish! Congratulations on joining your husband in this fabulous hobby. You will truly enjoy it. I am looking forward to seeing how your system matures over the next few years. I am curious how long it will take for you to add another aquarium or to upgrade to a larger display. ;Joyful

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

Hello and welcome to the R2R group.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • None.

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 7.4%
Back