Welcome to R2R family
The Simpsons Hello GIF

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning. My name is amber and I’m a first time saltwater keeper. I currently have a nano ten gallon up and running as well as a 55 gallon freshwater tank. I love this hobby as it helps with my anxiety and depression. I’m disabled and on a fixed income so sometimes it can be challenging but that doesn’t keep me from doing what I love.
Welcome Amber! Thank you for sharing your truth. You are stronger than you think.... We are here to help, to encourage and to listen. You are never alone!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning. My name is amber and I’m a first time saltwater keeper. I currently have a nano ten gallon up and running as well as a 55 gallon freshwater tank. I love this hobby as it helps with my anxiety and depression. I’m disabled and on a fixed income so sometimes it can be challenging but that doesn’t keep me from doing what I love.
Hi Amber and Welcome!

Glad you joined! Despite the sometimes challenges my tank gives me, I find tremendous peace and calmness watching my tank. Hope you find that with yours, too

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 15.6%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 73 47.4%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 49 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back