Hello!!

Mommabear83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning. My name is amber and I’m a first time saltwater keeper. I currently have a nano ten gallon up and running as well as a 55 gallon freshwater tank. I love this hobby as it helps with my anxiety and depression. I’m disabled and on a fixed income so sometimes it can be challenging but that doesn’t keep me from doing what I love.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome amber hope all is well with yourself.
Dont forget any concerns or questions you have just ask away as some very experienced people here who been doing it long long time.
You can press on their build threads banner and see how their tanks are looking and see their progressions in the hobby and see how they doing things. ( i find it very helpful as im new to salt water side of hobby also)

OP
OP
Mommabear83

Mommabear83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome amber hope all is well with yourself.
Dont forget any concerns or questions you have just ask away as some very experienced people here who been doing it long long time.
You can press on their build threads banner and see how their tanks are looking and see their progressions in the hobby and see how they doing things. ( i find it very helpful as im new to salt water side of hobby also)
Thank you very much!!

Back