Hello

PlumbTuckered

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone.

I've been looking for a forum that can help me get started. And all the reviews says to me that R2R is the best.

I want to do this right, ya know? And I know if I go ahead with a tank, and then post when I have issues, all of my mistakes will pop up. So lets avoid mistakes.

I have read that the best way to go about this is to decide the kinda fish I want. And I saw a tank that had puffer fish of all shapes, colors and sizes.

I want to keep puffer fish.

What puffers can I have in the same tank and how big of a tank should I get?

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Dom

Full Time Reef Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone.

I've been looking for a forum that can help me get started. And all the reviews says to me that R2R is the best.

I want to do this right, ya know? And I know if I go ahead with a tank, and then post when I have issues, all of my mistakes will pop up. So lets avoid mistakes.

I have read that the best way to go about this is to decide the kinda fish I want. And I saw a tank that had puffer fish of all shapes, colors and sizes.

I want to keep puffer fish.

What puffers can I have in the same tank and how big of a tank should I get?

You have the right idea. Configure you system around the fish you want to keep. I haven't any experience with puffer fish. Hopefully, someone with experience will speak up. Good luck!

Poof No Eyebrows

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome
Puffers can grow quite large so plan on a tank around 100+ gallons. Things to keep in mind is they like to eat crunchy things so inverts will be a snack. As too keeping multiple puffers, I have not experienced any aggression when I had a porcupine and a dog face together as well as a cow fish.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back