Hello!

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I'm a new-ish reef keeper from Utah. I've been a freshwater fan for a few years and wanted to take the next step and so a few months ago I set up a reef tank. Its ran into a few problems but I have a plan to fix it up once I get a little more money. Still- even if it's not in any condition to have coral yet- it does house a few clownfish, a firefish (my favorite fish in the hobby), and a real pretty purple shortspine pincushion urchin! I'm planning on starting school soon, where I intend to study marine biology to try and make this into a job, as ever since I was a kid I was fascinated by the ocean. The only reason I hadn't set up a reef beforehand was just the cost associated. I'm excited to get to meet people here and I think I'll be able to learn a lot :)
Welcome to R2R:)
Welcome to R2R.JPG

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I'm a new-ish reef keeper from Utah. I've been a freshwater fan for a few years and wanted to take the next step and so a few months ago I set up a reef tank. Its ran into a few problems but I have a plan to fix it up once I get a little more money. Still- even if it's not in any condition to have coral yet- it does house a few clownfish, a firefish (my favorite fish in the hobby), and a real pretty purple shortspine pincushion urchin! I'm planning on starting school soon, where I intend to study marine biology to try and make this into a job, as ever since I was a kid I was fascinated by the ocean. The only reason I hadn't set up a reef beforehand was just the cost associated. I'm excited to get to meet people here and I think I'll be able to learn a lot :)

Welcome! Glad you joined - great choice of major!

Sounds like you have plans, and taking planned approach helps lead to success

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi and welcome to Reef2Reef!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 33 84.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 7.7%
Back