Hello!

Andrey Grodno

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Привет форум! Меня зовут Андрей, я живу в Беларуси. Морским аквариумом занимаюсь с 2009 года, с перерывом в несколько лет. Сейчас запускаю систему на 400 литров. Мой родной язык - русский, пишу и читаю с помощью онлайн-переводчика.

Translation:
Hello forum! My name is Andrey, I live in Belarus. I have been working in the marine aquarium since 2009, with a break of several years. Now I start the system for 400 liters. My native language is Russian, I write and read with the help of an online translator.

Last edited by a moderator:

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Andrey and Welcome to R2R!

Love to hear about reefing in Belarus!

2ABA0C7F-89E5-47E7-850F-A99A29380842.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Привет форум! Меня зовут Андрей, я живу в Беларуси. Морским аквариумом занимаюсь с 2009 года, с перерывом в несколько лет. Сейчас запускаю систему на 400 литров. Мой родной язык - русский, пишу и читаю с помощью онлайн-переводчика.

Translation:
Hello forum! My name is Andrey, I live in Belarus. I have been working in the marine aquarium since 2009, with a break of several years. Now I start the system for 400 liters. My native language is Russian, I write and read with the help of an online translator.

Welcome! Glad you joined. Very impressed that you write and read with the help of an online translator - that speaks volumes for your skills - you are great!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 30.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back