Hello!

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Привет форум! Меня зовут Андрей, я живу в Беларуси. Морским аквариумом занимаюсь с 2009 года, с перерывом в несколько лет. Сейчас запускаю систему на 400 литров. Мой родной язык - русский, пишу и читаю с помощью онлайн-переводчика.

Translation:
Hello forum! My name is Andrey, I live in Belarus. I have been working in the marine aquarium since 2009, with a break of several years. Now I start the system for 400 liters. My native language is Russian, I write and read with the help of an online translator.
Welcome to R2R

Welcome to R2R.JPG

ProxyAquarist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
... My name is Andrey, I live in Belarus. I have been working in the marine aquarium since 2009, with a break of several years. ... My native language is Russian, I write and read with the help of an online translator.

Welcome to R2R Andrey and welcome back to reefing!

You will find R2R a great resource with many insightful and knowledgeable members.

Please let us know how your aquarium progresses and what works for you. Any thoughts on how salt water reefing is different in your part of the world would be welcomed.

Best wishes for 2022,
Jim

BreadReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Привет форум! Меня зовут Андрей, я живу в Беларуси. Морским аквариумом занимаюсь с 2009 года, с перерывом в несколько лет. Сейчас запускаю систему на 400 литров. Мой родной язык - русский, пишу и читаю с помощью онлайн-переводчика.

Translation:
Hello forum! My name is Andrey, I live in Belarus. I have been working in the marine aquarium since 2009, with a break of several years. Now I start the system for 400 liters. My native language is Russian, I write and read with the help of an online translator.
Welcome!!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back