Hello

Welcome to R2R!

Looking Coral Reef GIF by Monterey Bay Aquarium
 
Hello, I’m Ash from San Diego. I’ve been interested in reef tanks for awhile now, been doing lots of research and decided to finally get a tank. But unfortunately the tank that I want Waterbox cube 20 is out of stock. So I’m just waiting for them to restock. I’m excited to be here and can’t wait to get my reefing journey started. Looking forward to learning from you guys!
Welcome to the reef!
 
Hello, I’m Ash from San Diego. I’ve been interested in reef tanks for awhile now, been doing lots of research and decided to finally get a tank. But unfortunately the tank that I want Waterbox cube 20 is out of stock. So I’m just waiting for them to restock. I’m excited to be here and can’t wait to get my reefing journey started. Looking forward to learning from you guys!

Hi Ash and Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). I regret not starting while in planning stage, and due to out-of-stock sounds like you're currently stuck right there - so maybe it is a blessing to catch up on documenting your plans!

This might help you find people local to you in San Diego:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/local-reef-club-discussion.516/
This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new