Helloooo

Sosuke

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2019
Messages
1,061
Reaction score
1,054
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for stopping by, I just joined reef2reef I am not too new to the hobby and am currently looking into setting up a Red Sea Reefer 350! After looking and seeing the awesome community I decided to join. Thanks!!
 
537A2A5C-72E5-48F1-BDBA-EB358D25A7E9.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new