West1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have the same problem hahaha
93b3975b501dbcb33b44d1a5803fcfd4.heic

That’s a super nice setup! The hammers on the right don’t get effected by the nems?

Ya his is after a water change when hey are most happy
ccb1fd54ba03b75be95e5564aad2e0e1.jpg

Very nice! I just started my 45 tall with 1 rainbow and 2 other types. I hope to get like this soon :) my biggest moves around a lot.

I used the power head method and it’s worked well. I don’t think any option is fast so anyone you pick, just be patient.

OP
OP
Zackmoo

Zackmoo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s a super nice setup! The hammers on the right don’t get effected by the nems?

Very nice! I just started my 45 tall with 1 rainbow and 2 other types. I hope to get like this soon :) my biggest moves around a lot.

I used the power head method and it’s worked well. I don’t think any option is fast so anyone you pick, just be patient.

That will looks awesome. Once they start splitting they don’t stop haha

marine2463

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

For some reason the nems keep clear of the hammers and frog spawn (so far ) lol .the only thing they have beat up are the zoas a little bit

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 57 43.5%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 61 46.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back