Help! Anybody good at soldering?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Water Dog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Water Dog

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
4,219
Reaction score
4,781
Location
Fairfield, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys,

Anybody here decent at soldering? I have one blown diode on one of my LED arrays and Dave of Nanobox was kind enough to send me 2 brand new arrays as replacement. Unfortunately. I have never soldered anything in my life and don't want to screw it up.

Here is how it's mounted in my hood.


These are the 2 replacement arrays that need to soldered in to replace the 2 current arrays.


If anyone can lend me a hand or at least guide me through the process, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks Guys!

- Leon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new