Help Congratulate nereefpat for Being Excellent!!!

Well, this is a surprise!

I'm honored. Thank you, everyone, so much for thinking of me.

I am relatively new to this site, but I really enjoy it here. I love talking about fish. Their diversity is fascinating, and there is always something to learn.

I am a little isolated from fishkeepers, being in central NE. Message boards have been a tremendous resource, and I hope that I can help some folks along the way.

Thanks, reef2reef!
 
Great work!!!
5d3b21d4807e320413c19eec5cd2495d.jpg
 
I typically do not ever no matter what no way no how under any circumstance congratulate a NE Patriot person.........but congrats on being excellent!

Thank you

GO STEELERS!
 
Congrats! So well deserved, glad to have ya!
 
I typically do not ever no matter what no way no how under any circumstance congratulate a NE Patriot person.........but congrats on being excellent!

Thank you

GO STEELERS!

Ha! Nebraska, not New England.

A few million less people and a few hundred less fish stores
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new