HELP Doughboy Mushroom Melting

coralattics

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
149
Reaction score
21
Location
Atlanta, Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Purchase a Doughboy, OG Bounce and few high end zoa received on Tuesday. I did the usual temp and water acclimate and dip before introduce to my tank! Everything looks good and healthy fully open within hours except the Doughboy please see pics attached. From day I receive it till today seem like it start to melted!
Yesterday message the seller and he recommend me to do a KFC Dip, but I don’t have the kit readily available, so we agree on iodine dip for 7 min see if it helps. Any advice or recommendations able to save Doughboy?
Thanks

Tank stats:
Ph 8
Nitrate 2
Po4 .5
Cal 415
Mag 1335
KH 8

IMG_6767.png
IMG_6760.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • att.n-UU4xBIwUhMRdto3Sp0DIFOB_DQ18OH2f9XURm4CCg.mp4
    2.6 MB
  • att.iiQZyoJMLZgqjXUHP_zebclvLgJSgAUyzAssv0tfyjY.mp4
    3.7 MB
  • att.FsFi4K7UQewUMHrHKBzJ2E_TXuHEA0iYC97oYjfNE8I.mp4
    1.4 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new