HELP!!! Dragonface pipefish have hatched!!

pixelhustler

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2020
Messages
213
Reaction score
154
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do I do? I have them in an Icecap fish trap. I know they’re likely going to die but how can I try to keep them alive?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7741.MOV
    12.7 MB
phyto,live baby brine.
 
i'd say live, and a constant supply ,
have never done pipes,only horses. they can eat a 1000 bbs a day at birth.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new