Help... equipment choices

Which skimmer is better for a REEFER 3XL-900


  • Total voters
    4

|Tom the Bomb|

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2020
Messages
376
Reaction score
257
Location
Toronto, ON, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For a REEFER 3XL-900 (FOWLR with soft corals)

Return Pump: Sicce Syncra SDC 9.0 or Ecotech Vectra L2
Skimmer: Nyos quantum 220 or RSK-900

  1. How big is the flex hose for the return pump on the 900? 1"?
  2. which flex hose should I get?
  3. what equipment did you guys use on your reefers (900)
  4. Do u have some pics of your sump on your reefers?
What refugium light should I use? since it has a split sump, the main sump with be all for filtration and media even the refugium there but the split part will be for refugium of maybe a frag tank...
I've already got 4 hydra 32HDs and arms which costed like $2000 CAD so i want a cheaper light maybe a 16HD or reefLED 50?idk?
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new