• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

Help! Freight Dropped My Tank

OP
A

Aidanj

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
you do need to make sure stand, and test surface are level in both directions
Definitely, I’m pry filling it tomorrow. I’m leaving it on the crate base but I’m leveling it using shims. I’m custom building the stand so the tank is level since my floors aren’t.

ddrueckh

View Badges
Reaction score
thanks for the pic I didn’t think you had posted a picture of the chip, I only asked because a couple of people had posted that the chip didn’t look too bad! Was wondering how they could say having not seen it.
post 15 (page 1) in this thread has a very similar picture. I thought that was a picture of the chip. That’s why we said it didn’t look bad (I thought it was a picture of the chip).

Reef.

View Badges
Reaction score
post 15 (page 1) in this thread has a very similar picture. I thought that was a picture of the chip. That’s why we said it didn’t look bad (I thought it was a picture of the chip).
yeah not a great picture to judge whether the chip was an issue, especially when it wasn’t a picture of the chip.

OP
A

Aidanj

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
The suction cups I have ordered to lift the tank have been delayed to not arrive till Monday, I will be doing a leak test then.

What overall grade would you give to the whole class of online livestock vendors?

• A+

Votes: 12 3.2%
  • A

Votes: 34 8.9%
  • A-

Votes: 30 7.9%
  • B+

Votes: 54 14.2%
  • B

Votes: 90 23.7%
  • B-

Votes: 40 10.5%