OP
A

AJ192

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you do need to make sure stand, and test surface are level in both directions
Definitely, I’m pry filling it tomorrow. I’m leaving it on the crate base but I’m leveling it using shims. I’m custom building the stand so the tank is level since my floors aren’t.

ddrueckh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for the pic I didn’t think you had posted a picture of the chip, I only asked because a couple of people had posted that the chip didn’t look too bad! Was wondering how they could say having not seen it.

post 15 (page 1) in this thread has a very similar picture. I thought that was a picture of the chip. That’s why we said it didn’t look bad (I thought it was a picture of the chip).

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Have shims ready to assure fully leveled. Hope it goes well so that you can move forward with the project

Reef.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
post 15 (page 1) in this thread has a very similar picture. I thought that was a picture of the chip. That’s why we said it didn’t look bad (I thought it was a picture of the chip).

yeah not a great picture to judge whether the chip was an issue, especially when it wasn’t a picture of the chip.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back