Help getting blue ribbon eel to eat!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kozzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I think he's coming to his last week. A lot less active. What should I do. I'll just keep trying to get him to wat and I guess that's all I can do
 
Ok its been a few days now... Just checking in on your eel? Hoping to hear some good news [emoji16]
 
what i did was dipping the raw shrimp or salmon into garlic and mine ate
 
I seen a notification in my email n got so excited... Then i read tht he still havent taken anything -_-
 
How long has it been now since you had him?! Remember I had mine for a month before he took anything!
 
How long has it been now since you had him?! Remember I had mine for a month before he took anything!
It's been 30 days. He looks fine but still not interested.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new