Help guys

Areeflover

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2018
Messages
642
Reaction score
233
Location
Destin, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I have a nuvo 25 lagoon ext and I’m in the process of plumbing and I cannot figure out the return nozzle nothing wants to thread into it please help! It should fit 1-1/4 but it won’t thread
 
Here’s a picture

204A085B-141C-4D05-91C8-90623C46317C.jpeg
 
I believe that’s whT you speak of.. sorry I’m new to this stuff still trying to figure it all out

774461F4-D680-4DD2-9495-77A3BEB387A6.jpeg


D791C748-5BF9-438B-8B18-635ED8A3B0C3.jpeg
 
Okay perfect, so what you have is a thread to slip bulkhead. Which means your 3/4" plumbing will need to be glued into the bulkhead and not threaded in like the locline is.
Ooooooh okay so I see what you are saying! Thank you so much
 
I had similar with a past biocube unit and made the hole larger for a common sized bulkhead and problem was solved.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new