Help I got glue on my coral!

beehive124

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2021
Messages
493
Reaction score
212
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
North Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I was recently gluing a piece of rubble with a mushroom on it and i got a small amount of glue on its foot and polyp. Will it be ok? What do I need to do to remedy the situation?
 
I wouldn’t worry about it at all. The slime may shed it or it will just grow around it in a couple of weeks.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new