HELP!! I need help finding these.

Eagle aquatics315

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I would so greatly appreciate if anybody can locate somebody or website that sells just the aqueon megaflow overflow boxes, I have the accessory box I JUST NEED THE OVERFLOWS THEMSELVES. I bought a used tank with these in it but they are in bad condition and I want to replace them. I called aqueon and they said I can probably find them somewhere online but I have been unsuccessful. So if you guys can locate them for me that would be completely awesome thanks as always!! ( leave the website down below please) Here is a picture of what I need...
Screen Shot 2018-02-19 at 1.31.36 PM.png
It is for the aqueon megaflow system

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I would so greatly appreciate if anybody can locate somebody or website that sells just the aqueon megaflow overflow boxes, I have the accessory box I JUST NEED THE OVERFLOWS THEMSELVES. I bought a used tank with these in it but they are in bad condition and I want to replace them. I called aqueon and they said I can probably find them somewhere online but I have been unsuccessful. So if you guys can locate them for me that would be completely awesome thanks as always!! ( leave the website down below please) Here is a picture of what I need...
Screen Shot 2018-02-19 at 1.31.36 PM.png
It is for the aqueon megaflow system
You may need to go with a separate manufacturer but there are places that make similar models and design

https://m.ebay.com/itm/corner-or-ce...m=202185847637&_trksid=p2056116.c100890.m2460

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back