Help ID Acro

  • Thread starter Thread starter JKenny
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JKenny

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2019
Messages
122
Reaction score
201
Location
Long Island, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I often get myself in trouble when I visit my LFS and today was no exception... Saw this beautiful, vibrant yellow acro coral and took it home :) The LFS only knew that it came in his most recent Bali delivery.

What looks like blue on the tip is really a milky-white - my exceptional photo skills were not up to the challenge. The vibrant yellow is otherwise consistent throughout.

Can anyone help me with an ID?

Acro-1.jpg
Acro-1b.jpg
 
hi i would just call it awesome nice colors good score
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new