Help ID couple of chalice please

exnisstech

Grumpy old man
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2019
Messages
20,773
Reaction score
33,784
Location
Ashland Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to chalices but I have a couple of spots lower in the tank that should be moderate flow and light so I picked up 2 at the lfs yesterday but forgot the names. The one on the left was a bit similar to the space invaders they there but had a lot of other colors that those did not. Any help is appreciated.
20230811_192745.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new