Help Id please

El_reverde

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Messages
179
Reaction score
55
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
I have these in my frag tank for almost a 6 months and growing while others drag their feet.

The aqua green one has yellow tips
The burgandish color also has like purple on it

20200419_140845.jpg
20200419_140958.jpg
 
1st one kind of looks like micropathalma, 2nd one maybe loripes or rosaria?
 
The top branching one is a dead ringer for an ORA Scripps acro I have. As to species, no clue.
 
The top branching one is a dead ringer for an ORA Scripps acro I have. As to species, no clue.

Scripps is thought to be micropathalma, fastest growing acro I have ever seen.
 
It’s it, they grow like weeds!
 
How about the burgandish one
It looks like maybe a rosaria or loripes they can be tough to tell apart sometimes, esp as frags, Id lean towards rosaria though, not really a fast grower if that is what it is, more on the slow side.
They can be beautiful though/lots of potential
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new