Help ID Please

smlarson72

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2020
Messages
269
Reaction score
454
Location
Princeton, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a new anemone yesterday and it came attached to a rock from my LFS. On the rock were also these. Can anyone tell me what they are.
510F1CA9-AE34-4774-A95B-30EA4C620760.jpeg
 
You mean the zoas?
 
If it's the reddish round flower thingies. Yeah they are zoanthids.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new