Help id this sps

Tuoixuanxanh

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Messages
95
Reaction score
49
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was sold to me as pink passion but i check online it does not look the same. Can someone help id this frag?

20180607_152430.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!

I've seen a couple different versions of pink passion. Do you know "who's" this is supposed to be? I do agree though. It doesn't really look like the ones I've seen.
 
Thank you, I bought it from ebay couple months back.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new