Help ID?

Ancarol2421

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2020
Messages
28
Reaction score
9
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi friends! I’m taking care of this tank at school. Was wondering if anyone knew what these are? Look like some form of anemone but I’m not sure. They’ve pretty much taken over this tank. Thanks in advance!

56947C33-35FD-47FB-B2E0-B1A220534C0D.jpeg EDA9086C-E060-4B2D-A434-8C3420E36460.jpeg
 
Some more photos. There are a few growing on the toadstool/leather at the base where it meets the rock.

9863B444-B67D-4F54-8D8B-8D4B3D945832.jpeg 370C5314-9F5C-446E-911D-80E24D3CE89E.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new