Help identify my Zoanthids and GSP varieties

Haaps

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2025
Messages
27
Reaction score
6
Location
Sudbury
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there! I recently started my tank and got some GSP and some Zoanthids. Can anyone tell me the type of Zoanthids these are along with my GSP? My GSP I think is a branching variety but it doesn’t have the fully green polyps. Thanks!

IMG_3353.jpeg IMG_3354.jpeg IMG_3341.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new