Help identify this clam

  • Thread starter Thread starter matt.moo4
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

matt.moo4

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2024
Messages
20
Reaction score
4
Location
nz
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had this clam for roughly 2 years, I cannot remember what kind of clam it is, and recently has started to open slightly less, so trying to figure out its requirements. TIA

IMG_2746.jpeg IMG_2755.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new