Help identify

Cranberry232002

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
New
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone tell me what that attached image is? I think its regrowth of polypus that have died off. Or maybe something new form the live rock. I have had my tank for about a year. or is it something bad?

Thanks
 

Attachments

  • What is this.jpg
    What is this.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 185
Looks like those might be Manjo anenomes. If they are they are no good.
 
Last edited:
I need to know if they are bad. I haven't put any new in the tank in 6 months or so. Beside the new air circulator.
 
I just looked up the ball anemone and that's what it looks like... from what I'm reading they are not harmful... Gald to hear. Thanks for your help.. made my day!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new