Help Identify

  • Thread starter Thread starter MurphTech
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MurphTech

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2019
Messages
50
Reaction score
120
Location
Northern NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

I bought a Bubble tip Anemone at Reef-a-Palooza NYC last year. The vendor said it was an Inferno Bubble-tip Anemone but I am not sure.

Anyway, it has split a few times since then and I probably have more Anemone that I really need at this point. I am hoping to get a confirmation or accurate identification so I can list one or two on the market place with an accurate price.

I don't have any lens filters for my phone so this image is just taken with the phones natural lens under my LED lights.

Thanks for any help.

MVIMG_20200305_144453.jpg
 
Yeah, that's what my personal conclusion is too. Thanks.

Any suggestions to trade or sell? I tried getting some credit from the LFS but they're not really interested in the idea.
 
I doubt that's in inferno, I agree that it looks more like a rainbow.

Check local reef clubs or Facebook groups. If all else fails, there's always Craigslist.
 
Hi Everyone,

I bought a Bubble tip Anemone at Reef-a-Palooza NYC last year. The vendor said it was an Inferno Bubble-tip Anemone but I am not sure.

Anyway, it has split a few times since then and I probably have more Anemone that I really need at this point. I am hoping to get a confirmation or accurate identification so I can list one or two on the market place with an accurate price.

I don't have any lens filters for my phone so this image is just taken with the phones natural lens under my LED lights.

Thanks for any help.

MVIMG_20200305_144453.jpg
does the nem have purple tips, or a greenish color?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new