Help identifying coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marcus H.
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Marcus H.

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2024
Messages
36
Reaction score
39
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked this up yesterday and I was hoping I could get help with the ID. They had it listed as "LPS" . Tank has been up 6 months so doing some basic stocking finally. If you need a better picture when the lighting looks more daylight please let me know.

LPS.jpg
 
I picked this up yesterday and I was hoping I could get help with the ID. They had it listed as "LPS" . Tank has been up 6 months so doing some basic stocking finally. If you need a better picture when the lighting looks more daylight please let me know.

LPS.jpg
Looks like a platygyra
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new