Help identifying dinos

puckstopshere

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2025
Messages
65
Reaction score
31
Location
Minneapolis
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! Can anyone help me ID the dinos in this video? Happy to try taking more if this doesn’t work, but it’s a good sample of what I see in the microscope. Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4186.mov
    67.9 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new