Help Identifying this Bristle Worm

GucciKingXII

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2022
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
Location
Champaign
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never had a bristle worm and really don't like them! Can anyone give me some more information on this one?

IMG_9266.png IMG_9267.png IMG_9268.png
 
Boring old bristle worm. Beneficial detritus eater. But totally understand if you want him out of there.
 
I was really just concerned it was poisonous. Also would he hurt my clownfish?
It won’t hurt your fish. Now be careful that you don’t touch it. Those bristles sting! (Wished I didn’t know that from experience LOL)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new