Help identifying white growth on rock

Impavidus

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2021
Messages
46
Reaction score
25
Location
Austin
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aiptasia? They are grouped so close together and I’m not sure aiptasia grows like that.

Not the best of pictures. This is the only place I see this growth in the tank.

BA818750-6CB8-4CBA-A8E8-B2BE7570EDA4.jpeg 19DFACEC-F208-4F64-B401-EFF07381B558.jpeg
 
Pic isn’t clear but appear to be hydroids.
 
Yeah, the more I look it looks like hydroids
 
I put some putty over the small patch
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new