HELP LRS CELEBRATE SIX YEARS AND WIN SIX MONTHS OF FOOD & $600 LFS CASH!

andyg1960

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In Sepember 2017, Larrys daughter joined the LRS team full time

Seahorse man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned that there was even such a thing as food to increase fertility. I Just might have to get some for my clown pair!

Brian Faasse

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned that they are the only one that have a manufacturer date on every product so you know it's fresh and are the only ones that do so.

Trickman2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned a lot of new fish foods such as the reef frenzy looks like it has a lot of good ingredients.

jrvelie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it's cool how they sponsor classroom reef tank.

BankeiZen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't know they used probiotics in their feed. Definitely helps in acclamation of fish.

Newstead

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned that LRS is made in my home state of NC! Did not realize that or that it is sold as far away as Hong Kong & Indonesia. I do know my fish and corals absolutely love it.

CraftDaddy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After checking out the site I learned that LRS is a family business. Growing up in a family business myself I know how big of a deal that is.

Z3speed4me

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Learned that i want the commercial grade freezers you use to quick freeze your products :)

And that i know why my fish love frenzy bc its so FRESH!!!

Spanks2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Learned that the Melanurus Wrasse broodstock were conditioned on LRS as one of the preferred foods before their successful hatch.

paul spinn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LRS GIVEAWAY4.jpg

HELP LRS CELEBRATE SIX YEARS AND WIN SIX MONTHS OF FOOD & $600 LFS CASH!

The crew at LRS Foods, LLC has been working diligently for the last six years producing premium food blends for our aquariums. This month the “Reef Frenzy®” flagship blend which launched it all turns six years old. In typical LRS fashion they want to celebrate with the Reef2Reef community by sponsoring a giveaway.

HOW TO ENTER

1. Visit the LRSFoods.com, ReefFrenzyRadio.com, their "Larry’s Reef Services Facebook" page, ReefFrenzy instagram or reeffrenzy Twitter page and do some poking around into their history.

2. Make a comment below about something you learned about LRS to be entered to win. Maybe you will learn about one of the numerous fish that have been captive bred using their foods. Did you know that Larry hasn’t actually made food for years? Do you know how many countries they export to around the globe?

There is a lot of cool history behind this family of reefers and their website and social media tell a great story!

THE PRIZE

One winner will be selected to receive ten eight ounce packs of LRS food valued at $250! In addition LRS will arrange for a gift certificate in your name at your favorite local fish shop in the amount of $600. That’s right… LRS is gonna send you on a mini-shopping spree at the LFS! Lastly, LRS will send your LFS a cooler containing 20 packs of LRS food as a way to thank them for their support if they are already a dealer, or we can introduce our foods to them with this sample pack in hopes of singing them up.

Learn about LRS, be entered to win free food and $600 cash, so what’s not to like!?

22861687_1707645455947332_7988158472906241219_o.jpg

*Open to US residents only due to shipping*

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on 06/21/18!

Thanks again to LRS Foods for this awesome contest!
8a1c94e4a90c71d79faff69377966aac.png
I love how they take there time n pick the shrimp apart by hand..love how the whole family gets there hands dirty..only food ill feed my fish .they love the herbivore blend

Spanks2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Learned that the Melanurus Wrasse broodstock were conditioned on LRS as one of the preferred foods before their successful hatch.

JDJP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Larry was a police officer, thanks for your service.

tkchockeyman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn’t know he was a hobbyist or that he worked with the blue tang project, not surprising though, great food for any fish in the hobby! Also the career as a police officer I did not know!

Kristie0886

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LRS was mentioned as a preferred food in several MACNA 2016 presentations. I really want to try this fish food after everything I have read about the food and the awsome people that make it possible to use this food

Kristie0886

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LRS was mentioned as a preferred food in several MACNA 2016 presentations. I am so glad lrs is doing this contest they are awsome

DaKraKeN

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have learned that there needs to be more local suppliers of LRS...So all fish can benefit from the freshness and nutrients that LRS offers!!

Sage Phoenix

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that the owners reside on a farm in central North Carolina. I'm from Kentucky. I somehow expected them to be in Florida or Hawaii

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 22 34.4%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.1%
Back