HELP LRS CELEBRATE SIX YEARS AND WIN SIX MONTHS OF FOOD & $600 LFS CASH!

ghstrider

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im a police officer in south florida and i learned Larry was a policeman too.. love supporting fellow law enforcement and ex law enforcement businesses! Been using LRS for years and love it btw

ExoticReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just learned you actually use pe mysis in the lrs foods. Makes since after being a distributor for them! Gl all! Thx for giving back too!

danschoenherr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was unaware that probiotics are in the food, and that they were the first to do so. The tip on sticking the food to the glass for feeding is pretty cool too.....I will try that one.

Rob Thomas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned that Larry’s wife in in charge of making all the food now. Larry was a cop when he started his brand. He used to make fish food at the kitchen table. All the food is hand made and each shrimp is hand peeled. The cooler and dry ice companies are right down the street making packing and shipping seamless. It takes 2 Fed Ex trucks to do deliveries now.

I remember back in the day Larry used to ship to me direct. Now I can purchase from my local fish store or online. Way to grow Larry!

Rob Thomas

Flashnburn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have researched lrs and know them pretty well the best thing about them is the high quality ingredients and the fact it’s made by a passionate hobbiest that is very active in fourn groups and Facebook groups.
I learned Larry previously was a police officer that turned his passion for high quality food in his own tanks into an awesome family business. Dude is the man!

trill22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hadn't realized that LRS had a premium seaweed package as well as frozen foods. I'll have to talk to my lfs about getting some!

Jroman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This family buisiness take pride in there product and the results are healthy fat fish. Thank you Larry

April Fabulous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this out a while back... I didn’t realize that Larry’s is located in NC. I worked at a local fish store... how did I not know that?!?

Jenn james

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the boxes they send their products in! Totally reusable for transporting fish long distances from our shop elsewhere! They also put in little Swedish fish candies in the boxes. ☺️ The dry ice is always fun for kids when we get our Larry’s shipment!

Jenn james

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been using Larry’s for a while now. But I didn’t know they were here in NC until recently! Most people don’t know but when a store orders Larry’s, it comes in a cool shaped styrofoam box that we reuse for long distance fish transporting for our customers! Also, they put a few Swedish fish candies in the box! The boxes are shipped with dry ice, which is always fun for the kids to see the “smoke” when they come into the store! Larry’s food is literally the best stuff and even though many have tried to reproduce it, it’s not the same.

LEOreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned how this food is fresh. It’s made without additives and with freshly caught sea animals. This ensures that there is not in wanted additives in the food that will pollute your system

MrChris

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned that LRS uses probiotics in their food. That right there is cool stuff, I dont care who ya are.

100gallonreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like that the fish eggs are high in protein and help with acclimating fish. I will try this blend next

100gallonreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like that the fish eggs are so high in protein and help with acclimating finicky fish. I will try this blend next

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 123 43.2%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 97 34.0%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 45 15.8%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 15 5.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.8%
Back