HELP LRS CELEBRATE SIX YEARS AND WIN SIX MONTHS OF FOOD & $600 LFS CASH!

cheri22630

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned that they process over a 1000 lbs of wild caught shrimp each month and they peel each and everyone so that our tanks aren’t polluted. I’ve been using lrs for over a year now and my fish absolutely love it.

Reeferclown1219

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best thing I learned about LRS foods before starting to use there entire line for all my reef tanks. Is the fact that it was made by a hobbyist to benefit other hobbyists. Also a full on family operated company makes it no different then supporting your local LFS. Companies like this are what keep this hobby amazing.

ProfessorPolyp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned that I don't have to thaw it before fedding! This will be so much easier! Looking forward to products in the future! I got your product at a coral show giveaway the first time since then I've been hooked.
IMG_20180522_211811_139.jpg

RyansCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LRS GIVEAWAY4.jpg

The crew at LRS Foods, LLC has been working diligently for the last six years producing premium food blends for our aquariums. This month the “Reef Frenzy®” flagship blend which launched it all turns six years old. In typical LRS fashion they want to celebrate with the Reef2Reef community by sponsoring a giveaway.

HOW TO ENTER

1. Visit the LRSFoods.com, ReefFrenzyRadio.com, their "Larry’s Reef Services Facebook" page, ReefFrenzy instagram or reeffrenzy Twitter page and do some poking around into their history.

2. Make a comment below about something you learned about LRS to be entered to win. Maybe you will learn about one of the numerous fish that have been captive bred using their foods. Did you know that Larry hasn’t actually made food for years? Do you know how many countries they export to around the globe?

There is a lot of cool history behind this family of reefers and their website and social media tell a great story!

THE PRIZE

One winner will be selected to receive ten eight ounce packs of LRS food valued at $250! In addition LRS will arrange for a gift certificate in your name at your favorite local fish shop in the amount of $600. That’s right… LRS is gonna send you on a mini-shopping spree at the LFS! Lastly, LRS will send your LFS a cooler containing 20 packs of LRS food as a way to thank them for their support if they are already a dealer, or we can introduce our foods to them with this sample pack in hopes of singing them up.

Learn about LRS, be entered to win free food and $600 cash, so what’s not to like!?

22861687_1707645455947332_7988158472906241219_o.jpg

*Open to US residents only due to shipping*

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on 06/21/18!

Thanks again to LRS Foods for this awesome contest!
8a1c94e4a90c71d79faff69377966aac.png
LRS GIVEAWAY4.jpg

The crew at LRS Foods, LLC has been working diligently for the last six years producing premium food blends for our aquariums. This month the “Reef Frenzy®” flagship blend which launched it all turns six years old. In typical LRS fashion they want to celebrate with the Reef2Reef community by sponsoring a giveaway.

HOW TO ENTER

1. Visit the LRSFoods.com, ReefFrenzyRadio.com, their "Larry’s Reef Services Facebook" page, ReefFrenzy instagram or reeffrenzy Twitter page and do some poking around into their history.

2. Make a comment below about something you learned about LRS to be entered to win. Maybe you will learn about one of the numerous fish that have been captive bred using their foods. Did you know that Larry hasn’t actually made food for years? Do you know how many countries they export to around the globe?

There is a lot of cool history behind this family of reefers and their website and social media tell a great story!

THE PRIZE

One winner will be selected to receive ten eight ounce packs of LRS food valued at $250! In addition LRS will arrange for a gift certificate in your name at your favorite local fish shop in the amount of $600. That’s right… LRS is gonna send you on a mini-shopping spree at the LFS! Lastly, LRS will send your LFS a cooler containing 20 packs of LRS food as a way to thank them for their support if they are already a dealer, or we can introduce our foods to them with this sample pack in hopes of singing them up.

Learn about LRS, be entered to win free food and $600 cash, so what’s not to like!?

I learned that Larry’s son helps him out a lot getting stuff packed and shipped and is getting a business degree. I think this is cool because my dad’s name is also Larry and I just graduated from ECU with a business degree.

Andrew Myatt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've learned the magic of using fertility frenzy to beef up the clutches and get them laying quicker and more frequently!

Marv Yonkers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the fact that they started in North Carolina, that is my birth state,even though I haven't seen it in years. Another thing about LRS I found interesting was how it played a roll in the captive breeding of Rainfordia opercularis.

Mackjr1969

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lrs has its own song ! He get fresh eggs and keeps them they way they are and package them with his hot wife ! He has a bulldog and it was his first mascot ! Larry was a former policeman and now full time at making food! He uses lot numbers on all his packaging! He has had all his products tested for their nutritional value! His food has help with the breeding of many species of fish some who we would of never thought would been able to captive breed! Lrs is 6yrs old and I been a fan since the beginning! His food is global now ! Fedx uses one truck to pick up all the products from him ! Hes a hustler and has used his base to add ofher vendors such as Masstix ,reef nutrion to name a few! He even just help his lfs invest in a new product that divide fish tank ! He get fresh eggs and keeps them they way they are and package them . Larry was a former policeman and now full time at making food! He uses lot numbers on all his packaging! He has had all his products tested for their nutritional value! His food has help with the breeding of many species of fish some who we would of never thought would been able to captive breed! Lrs is 6yrs old and I been a fan since the beginning! Hes a hustler and helps promotes other proudcts he stand behind ie marine nutrtion and his lfs tank divider! He has had all his products tested for their nutritional value! His food has help with the breeding of many species of fish some who we would of never thought would been able to captive breed! Lrs is 6yrs old and I been a fan since the beginning! He freeze all food and ship with dry ice to preserve their value! He donates some of his food to school local reef clubs and frag swaps! I could write a book on LRS but ill stop here ! Lol

Last edited:

Monkeytank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LRS GIVEAWAY4.jpg

HOW TO ENTER

THE PRIZE

I already knew a lot about your products, but didn't know Larry was a police officer. I formed a nonprofit that supports children of our fallen military, police, fire, and EMS - Angels of America’s Fallen.

tonyespinoza1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Learned that the fish eggs are a great way to get picky fish to eat, and that they had their reef frenzy frozen for eight weeks after they thawed the food sample contained millions of live colony forming units per gram! Awesome product. My fish and corals love it. And I’m getting a spawn from my clown fish every 2 weeks.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 36 36.0%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 54 54.0%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 4 4.0%
Back