HELP LRS CELEBRATE SIX YEARS AND WIN SIX MONTHS OF FOOD & $600 LFS CASH!

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I mean I sorta know almost everything about the journey! Nothing just yet really new to me, have been using this food for 4 years, reading almost everything I come across on reef2reef including social media. Hopefully I'm included in the contest, my fish will be real happy that's for sure!

Ferrell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LRS is my old fishes favorite and I’m raising my new ones on it now. Love the videos of the manufacturing with all fresh ingredients

MagnificentFoxFace26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had no idea the great lengths they went into shipping their products to maintain quality including dry ice and 1”+ insulation.

frenchman68

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I respect the fact Larry traveled across the country visiting public aquariums and aquaculture facilities to learn more about optimal fish nutrition. This shows that he truly cares about his product and the ones it feeds!

frenchman68

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I respect that Larry traveled across the country visiting public aquariums and aquaculture facilities to learn more about optimal fish nutrition. It shows that he truly cares about his product and the fish they are for.

B.J. Bernal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned that borrowing from a decade of research in aquaculture LRS was the first frozen food maker to introduce probiotic bacteria as an additive to a frozen marine diet.

B.J. Bernal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned that borrowing from a decade of research in aquaculture LRS was the first frozen food maker to introduce probiotic bacteria as an additive to a frozen marine diet.

Cdub

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned just "Stick It". Never thought about just sticking the LRS to the glass but it works. I think the fish get more of the food this way too.

jld

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
been using it for years but i never knew how it all started. A man with a great idea can make a business.

Michael McCooey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned that LRS harvests their fish eggs straight from the belly of a fish so that they are the freshest they can be, and that's something I really appreciate.

Michael McCooey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LRS harvests their fish eggs straight from the bellies of fish in order to garuntee maximum freshness, and that's something I really appreciate.

Back