HELP LRS CELEBRATE SIX YEARS AND WIN SIX MONTHS OF FOOD & $600 LFS CASH!

JsReefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To know that breeders were able to captive breed and raise fish, specifically Genicathus Personatus Angelfish on this food is amazing. I have never tried LRS food but I will definitely be picking up of few of the herbivore blend packs this weekend!

mxharrison

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LRS includes the PE Mysis which keeps me from having to buy another product and waste more time mixing. Less is MORE with LRS

Shakashark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found it interesting how they came up for the final recipe actually sending sample to more than just hobbyist and also scientists and public aquariums really showing an experts opinion on the product

Crimsonvice

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is nice to see Larry supporting the community with breeding projects as well as maintaining high quality standards in a family business. Hands down best frozen food out there.

Evilmonkeyman1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned that Larry was able to capture a dream so many of us have by having a hobby turn into such a successful business that he could quit his job and pursue this dream.

DeborahNewReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned that you can use mixed hebavore food to feed eels and sharks instead of just the chunky kind. Which my eels absolutely love thank you. Habe a blessed day.

Heckel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had no idea LRS was so involved in numerous captive breeding programs, or that Fertile Frenzy even existed.also there fish rue helps with picky eaters going to have to keep that in mind next time I get a picky eater lol

Heckel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had no idea LRS was so involved in numerous captive breeding programs, or that Fertile Frenzy even existed.also there fish rue helps with picky eaters going to have to keep that in mind next time I get a picky eater lol

Heckel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Heath1978

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boy I am really glad Larry hasn't had to make a batch of food for a while. The smell must have been tough to get out lol. Thank you for making this amazing food. I can't get it locallay and have to go to great lenghts to get it. It is well worth travelling a couple of times a year to find a place that stocks it. I am especially grateful for the work you have done to help captive breeders. Thank you for helping to bring the first captive raised hippos into the world! Thank you for helping to keep my fish coral and especially my mandarins and blennies fat and happy!

Nurse.Reef.Reapeat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just reporting back: So I would say 3 weeks ago I tried the REEF FRENZY because I got 3 Carinerryi Anthias which I heard can be picky eaters. Well, when I put that food in the tank, they get all crazy with it. Now I feel more confident in getting more anthias to stock as I can make them eat using LRS REEF FREZY.. Thanks Larry! I would like to find out how to incorporate Garlic in there as my clown is experiencing ich do to recent stress...

zach_discus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, getting back into reefing with a 1200 gallon system build. Learned you make several different types of food that I am very interested in. The whos your daddy blend a fish eggs blend for picky eaters.

LigerQ4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you haven't watched the LRS video on YouTube, I highly suggest it! You can see how many hoops they jump through to make sure the fish have the freshest ingredients, and have a little bit of everything for everyone in my tank! When I have friends ask how my fish look so healthy, I say it's because they eat better than I do! I would take LRS and eat it myself! Lol stuff is great!
b8945bf4b07ae63d6836fe0654509ab5.jpg

Pko9876

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't know LRS added probiotics to the food and how much of a difference they make to overall animal health.

tnc112105

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fact that the LRS fish eggs are packaged and sold in the natural egg sac is very cool.

When my hunger-striking Swissguard Basslet refused to eat for 11 days in QT, my LFS recommended LRS Fish Eggs.

It got him eating on the second attempt and I couldn’t be happier. The proof is in the pudding.

Mr.Asbury

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I enjoyed that the testimonials listed come from sources such as professional aquariums. Most online sites have their references from customers who may not have any idea how the product is supposed to work. It's very reassuring to see knowledgeable people using and having success with your food.

Aquaman6410

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did not know about the probiotics added to food and definitely had no idea that Reef Frenzy frozen for 8 weeks and thawed could still contain millions of live CFUs.

Austin Gentry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned that the owners are saltwater addicts too and had over 600 gallons of tanks in their home. Jealous!

K4Fish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've learned a few things like it all started in North Carolina, first one to learn and use probiotics in there foods, the use of pe mysis, roe eggs, and black worms to help finicky eaters. The more I read it was evident this company really cares for this hobby...it's not just a business, it's a passion.

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 51 29.1%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 37 21.1%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 20 11.4%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 60 34.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back